Resilux Group is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and takes its obligations under data protection legislation seriously. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. For questions and / or remarks related to this Privacy Statement and the processing of your personal data, please contact us by using the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting a new version online. You should check this page occasionally to review any changes.
Who is collecting your personal data?
Resilux NV and its affiliates and subsidiaries (‘Resilux Group’). Contact details: Resilux NV, Damstraat 4, 9230 Wetteren (Belgium), VAT BE0447.354.397.
What personal data is collected?
We collect the personal data provided by yourself by filling out the forms (‘subscriptions’, ‘contact’, ‘request support’ or ‘apply online’ form) available on our website or when you contact us by e-mail, phone, post or any other means.
For example, the following personal data is being collected - if relevant:
- Professional background
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Company address
- Job title
- Bank account number
- Financial statements and/or other financial information
- Any other personal data you provide us with
How is your personal data collected?
Your data is being collected through the forms (‘subscriptions’, ‘contact’, ‘request support’ or ‘apply online’ form) available on our website or when you contact us by e-mail, phone, post or any other means. The provision of personal data is voluntary for you. We do not collect your personal data from third parties or by using analytical cookies on our website.
Why is your personal data being collected?
The collection of your personal data is required to enter into a contract with us, to receive our (website) services, products and information as requested by you or in view of a job application procedure. For example:
- To execute product orders;
- To provide you with our newsletters you subscribed to through our website;
- To response to your request or inquiry;
- To make an assessment of your candidacy for a job opening at Resilux Group;
What is the legal ground on which your personal data is being processed?
We may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- The processing is necessary for concluding or executing a contract;
- On the basis of your explicit consent;
- To fulfil a legal obligation.
- Your consent to process your personal data provided through one of the forms available on our website shall be asked and can always be withdrawn;
- When you would like to order our products we need certain information such as: delivery address, company details, company representative, job title etc. Without this information we will not be able to execute the order.
How are we protecting your personal data?
Resilux Group takes adequate measures in order to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, accidental disclosure and unjustified modification of your personal data. Our employees only have access to your personal data on a strict need-to-know basis.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We will not retain your personal data longer than required:
- For as long as legally required;
- Until we have no longer a valid reason to retain it;
- Until you request us to stop using it or you change / unsubscribe through our website.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data;
- Right to request correction of your personal data;
- Right to request erasure of your personal data (i.e., the right to be forgotten);
- Right to object to processing of your personal data;
- Right to request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Right to request transfer of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent.
If you would like to exercise one of these rights you can contact us on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can manage the settings on your subscription account on our website by using the following link: Unsubscribe account You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the relevant EU Member State.
Are we sharing your personal data?
Following the nature of your request, your personal data can be shared within Resilux Group. The data transfer to affiliates or subsidiaries within Resilux Group located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) is safeguarded by either an adequacy decision pursuant to art. 45 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (for example: Switzerland) or by standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission (for example: Serbia). On request you can obtain a copy of the standard data protection clauses. We do not share or sell your personal data with third parties, we shall only do so if it is necessary to execute our contract with you or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Yes, but only technical and functional cookies.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and to enhance your user experience. They make sure the website works properly and remember your language preference.