How do we maintain and improve the highest quality?
RESILUX Preforms and bottles are produced
- in accordance with the supplier’s specifications of raw materials,
- conform to EEC and FDA regulations.
- with all quality control requirements (cfr. General Specifications Manual)
- the raw materials do not contain heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead, chromium).
Stringent quality control is implemented at every stage of production to ensure that all PET preforms are of the highest standard.
RESILUX is a BRC (British Retail Consortium) certified company, "Standard for Food Packaging Materials". We are also FDA / IMS Compliant for Single-Service Containers & Closures for Milk & Milk Products.
- Intrinsic viscosity
Determines the strength of the final bottle.
- Physical testing
Measurements of Dimensions (length, diameters, wall-thickness,…).
- Visual and automatic control
Inspection of the appearance of our preforms.
Wide range of colored preforms are produced within narrow color tolerances.
- Microbiological identification tests
- Check of chemical traces